- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of talented backend developers to achieve technical and product goals.
- Architect, design, and oversee the implementation of scalable and reliable systems.
- Collaborate with product managers, frontend developers, and other stakeholders to deliver product features seamlessly.
- Review and ensure the delivery of high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Drive the adoption of best practices, new technologies, and coding standards within the team.
- Oversee the team's CI/CD processes and infrastructure-as-code (IaC) practices to ensure smooth deployments and operations.
- Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
- Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
- Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head-on.
- Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
- Ambitious: You have big goals. You also understand that a thousand miles start with one step. You plan, grow, prove, and achieve!
- Minimum of 7+ years of backend development experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership or mentorship role.
- Proficient with AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, ECS, RDS, etc.
- Experience with automated deployment pipelines using tools like Terraform, Travis, CloudFormation, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong understanding of REST API design principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with graph databases like Neo4J and ArrangoDB would be advantageous.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (work permit)
- Membership to gyms and sports clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
- Fresh fruit and treats in the office, a barista coffee bar, and a variety of teas.
- Competitive Salary
- Development opportunities and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German & summer & winter parties